HORIBA SLFA-UV21A Ultraviolet Fluorescence Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzer
HORIBA’s SLFA-UV21A sulfur-in-oil analysis system is the latest sulfur analyzer instrument that reflects the demanding needs to measure ultra-low sulfur fuels, diesel and RFG. The combination of HORIBA’s years of experience in sulfur analysis and the proven technology of our atmospheric sulfur detector creates a revolutionary analyzing technology that involves high sensitivity and precision. SLFA-UV21A conforms to the standard “ASTM D5453(USA)”
The use of combustion ultraviolet fluorescence provides a lower detection limit of 30 ppb and a measurement range of 30 ppb to 1 wt%.
A detection limit of 30 ppb sulfur takes you to new realms of measurement sensitivity. HORIBA’s high sensitivity analyzer makes quick, accurate measurements of petroleum fuel samples from gasoline to light oils. Windows-based application software allows easy operation and sophisticated functions.
Low level nitrogen analysis is now possible utilizing HORIBA’s recognized chemiluminescence nitrogen detector technology. This is in addition to the highly accurate and reliable low-level sulfur analysis by the UV fluorescence method.
• Reflective filter for high sensitivity analysis
• Horizontal oven offers higher combustion efficiency
• Excellent repeatability and 30ppb detection limit
• Unique 4 axes auto sampler with automatic syringe cleaning mechanism
• Windows-based application software allows easy operation and sophisticated functions.
• SLFA-UV21A conforms to the standard “ASTM D5453 (USA)”
|DCP-H-SLFA-UV21A||D5453 HORIBA SLFA-UV21A Ultraviolet Fluorescence Sulfur-in-Oil Analyzer|