Cylindrical Battery Production Line CCD Positive and Negative Electrode Battery Pack Testing Machine
Type : Automatic
Input Power : 500W
Dimension(L*W*H) : 960 * 950 * 1800mm
Net Weight : 150kg
Compliance : CE Certified
Warranty : Two years limited warranty with lifetime technical support
Place of Origin : China
Payment : L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union
Delivery Time : 20day
1. Function description
CCD solder joint detector is an automatic equipment for lithium battery processing, which has the functions of automatic positive and negative pole detection, positive and negative solder joint detection, solder joint defect differentiation, automatic discharge, etc.
2. Process flow
Feeding and positioning of electric core → positive and negative pole detection → positive and negative solder joint detection (CCD) → NG automatic sorting → OK automatic discharging
3. Mechanical structure
1) Feed positioning of battery core
2) Polar ear leveling
3) CCD solder joint detector has high resolution image acquisition, artificial intelligence image processing and recognition technology to improve defect recognition rate
4) CCD welding detector has the advantages of fast recognition speed and high accuracy. It can select anti-static belt without damaging the battery
5) Humanized programming, easy to learn and understand.
5. Equipment configuration list
● touch screen: Wellington
● PLC: motion controller
● step motor: Bifu
● servo motor: Mitsubishi & lechuang
● Sensors: Panasonic and OMRON
● bearing: Japan NSK
● cylinder: Adec
● switching power supply: Mingwei, Taiwan
6. Operating environment
1) Indoor temperature: – 30 ℃ ~ 50 ℃.
2) Indoor humidity: below 55%.
3) Factory site: no pollution and strong electromagnetic interference.