Versatile Roll-to-Roll Pilot Coating System with Optional Doctor Blade, Reverse Comma, Tape Cast, Slot Die, Micro Gravure Coating Heads
Model Number : TMAX-AFA-MC400
Dimension(L*W*H) : L6600mm x W1200mm x H1850mm
Compliance : CE Certified
Warranty : Two Year limited warranty with lifetime support
MOQ : 1
Payment : L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union
Delivery Time : 7 day
TMAX-AFA-MC400 is a versatile R2R coating system which can adapt various coating heads such as reverse comma blade, Doctor Blade, Slot Die and Micro Gravure and Tape Casting. A 4.5 meters long, three zone convection drying oven with independent temperature programming is implemented for efficient slurry curing. This is the most complete and universal pilot coating system that provides a broad adaptability to various coating slurries and film substrates (Cu, Al, PET, PP, PE).
- Doctor Blade: Cost effective solution for 10~200 micron thick coatings (Continuous mode only)
- Reverse Comma Blade (Transfer Coating): Cost effective solution for 30~200 micron thick coatings (Both continuous & intermittence mode)
- Tape Cast Coating: Ideal for performing thicker coating up to 1000 microns with high viscosity slurry
- Micro-Gravure: Perfectly suitable for precise thin coatings from 1~3 microns （dry film thickness）
- Slot Die: Suitable for precision coatings as thin as 1 micron while providing a wide coverage for thicker coatings upto 200 microns For Roll to Roll Coater Service, please fill out and submit the Roll to Roll Coating Service Request Form.